By aggregating data from various devices or software at the field or at various levels in OT and IT systems regardless of communication protocol or the interfaces exposed, Kalki IoT based energy monitoring system manages the energy flow in a very effective way. Developed by Kalki, this IoT platform for energy monitoring and controlling is specifically meant for taking full control over the devices and systems, handling the data at a fundamental & granular level.
Kalki.io: An Intelligent Solution for Energy Management
Kalki.io IoT based energy monitoring system is built with the main three key attributes of handling the data- Connect, Manage and Integrate.
Connect: Platform can connect directly to field-level devices and to enterprise-level software on various communication interfaces build in the platform or using edge software called SyncConnect. kalki.io supports many legacies and standards-based industry/utility protocols as well as new IoT protocols for field data acquisition and control. Cloud and edge platform together can connect more than 10000+ types of device on 100+ protocols and collect operational, non-operational and diagnostic data and can manage most of those devices remotely.
Manage: Kalki IoT platform for energy stores and manages the collected data. It creates a single secure data source accessible by third-party applications. Also, these data can be presented to users using inbuild visualization modules including dashboards, reports, notification channels. With the inbuilt Identity and Access Management service, kalki.io can also be used for secure remote device management which includes programming, configuration or changing the settings of field devices. Firmware updates and roll-out management would also be an integral function of device management. Role-based access control, data encryption, audit-trial and security logs are integral parts of this function.
Integrate: kalki.io platform exposes REST APIs and/or data-sources for integrating with any IT systems. With the inbuild protocol engine, data can also be shared with the OT system over telemetry and automation /SCADA protocols. You could also make use of standard connectors specifically made for popular software systems for ERP, Historian and Billing systems.
Why Kalki Energy IoT Platform?
What Kalki.io promises our customers is smart way for collection and management of data paving the way for a sustainable ecosystem with smarter and greener technologies. Kalki IoT based energy monitoring system that leverages the power of IoT and AI enables the solutions to collect data from field devices including meters and sensors. Kalki Energy Solution provides essential IoT framework that allows integrating smart energy solutions with seamless interoperability and improved speed. This universal cloud-based energy IoT platform is highly scalable for monitoring of different field assets in the commercial, industrial, and utility sectors.
Features of Kalki IoT Energy Monitoring and Control system
Kalki Energy IoT platform enables field data acquisition from remote energy assets for enhanced business intelligence, improved operational efficiency and better systemwide visibility for utilities, businesses, and industries. Regardless of the vendor or protocol, aggregating data from field devices, kalki.io provides a single secure data source accessible by third-party applications for performing robust analytics. The IoT based energy monitoring system of Kalki supports many legacies and standards-based utility protocols as well as new IoT protocols for field data acquisition and management.
- Pay as you Go – Software as a Service delivery model
- REST APIs and Data Sources for integration with any system
- SCADA Protocols for integrating with SCADA Systems
- Standard Connectors for Popular ERP, Billing Systems
- Seamlessly collect energy-related data from all linked data sources
- Highly scalable and secure data acquisition layer
- Monitor, analyze, and manage numerous sensors and gateways in the field
- Powerful mechanism for managing your data, changing it into actionable intelligence
- Supports many legacies and standards-based industry/utility protocols as well as new IoT protocols for field data acquisition and control
- Monitoring of Asset data for early detection of field issues and system degradation
- Operations data for business applications and analytics
- Remote Configuration/firmware/identity/access management of field devices
- Predictive energy optimization
- Analysis of equipment’s performance